The Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market report provides strategic recommendations consulted by the industrial experts including market share worldwide, future outlook, cost profit structure, supply, raw materials, labour cost, manufacturing expenses, latest market trends and demands. Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market market landscape and vendor landscape along with a SWOT analysis of the key vendors is explained. The Top Players are IBM, Intel, Microsoft, SAP, Agribotix, The Climate Corporation, Mavrx, aWhere, Precision Hawk, Granular, Prospera Technologies, Spensa Technologies, Resson, Vision Robotics, Harvest Croo Robotics, CropX, John Deere, Gamaya, Cainthus.
The worldwide market for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture accounted a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, market size is estimated from 210 million $ in 2015 to 340 million $ in 2018. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1060 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 0.101163796544 in the given forecast period.
The report on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market evaluates the growth trends of the industry through historical study and estimates future prospects based on comprehensive research. The report extensively provides the Market share, growth, trends and forecasts for the period 2019-2023. The Market size in terms of revenue (USD MN) is calculated for the study period along with the details of the factors affecting the Market growth (drivers and restraints). The report demonstrates all the important data related to the industries & Markets, abilities & technology, and so on. Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market report highlights the current Market situations. It presents a brief assessment and detailed explanation of realistic data of the Market.
This report tracks the major market events including product launches, development trends, mergers & acquisitions and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analysing the key markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market. This research report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments and different geographic regions, forecast for the next Five years, key market players and industry trends. The detailed report offers comprehensive analyses about a particular market situation within a geographic region (United States, Canada, China, Japan, India, Korea, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Middle East, Africa, GCC).
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market report segmentation on Major Product Type:
Product Type Segmentation : Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Predictive Analytics
Industry Segmentation : Precision Farming, Livestock Monitoring, Drone Analytics, Agriculture Robots
Reasons to Purchase this Report
1) Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
2) Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
3) Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
4) Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
5) Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product bench-marking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
6) The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
Then it analyzed the market situations of world’s leading regions of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture market including the Status and Prospect, profit, Revenue Share by Players, production, supply, Key Downstream Customer and market growth rate and forecast, etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and Market Size Comparison by Type.